Corporate Risk Consultants & Forensic Investigators
Your privacy is important to Expol Limited. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Expol Limited collects, and the ways in which Expol Limited uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Expol Limited may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website including contacting us by email
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website for updates or course registration
- any other information that you send to Expol Limited
Using personal information
Expol Limited may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you information about our services
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you marketing communications that you have opted to receive.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Expol Limited may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Expol Ltd will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Expol Limited is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Expol Limited is a company registered in the Isle of Man Co. no. 112805C
CALL US ON
+44 (0)1624 611190
+44 (0) 0203 790 9165