Who we are and our Code of Conduct
Corporate Risk Consultants & Forensic Investigators
Code of Conduct
Association of British Investigators
Expol Ltd was incorporated in the Isle of Man in February 2005, since when we have strived to work morally and ethically at all times in the interests of our clients. We are bound by the Code of Conduct of The Association of British Investigators (“ABI”)
- To perform all professional duties in accordance with the highest moral principles and ethics.
- To verify the credentials of our clients and ensure that they have lawful and moral reasons to instruct us and that there requirements are in keeping with the policies operated by Expol Ltd.
- To respect the privacy and confidence of our clients.
- To ensure that our services are compliant, lawful, professional, and that we respect the laws of all jurisdictions that we may work in from time to time.
- To ensure that all employees and others working on behalf of Expol Ltd adhere to this Code of Conduct.
- To work in the best interest of our clients at all time and achieve the highest professional objectives.
CALL US ON
+44 (0)1624 611190
+44 (0) 0203 790 9165